This week's show is shorter and just down to Jay. He discusses the conflict in Syria and the U.S. role in creating more chaos, death, insecurity, and destruction.
Show notes and links
- As Syria transition date passes, US makes no policy change
- US launches airstrikes on ISIS targets in Libya
- Death Toll From US Manbij Bombing Likely to Be ‘Far’ Higher Than Admitted
- An airstrike in Syria killed entire families instead of ISIS fighters
- US military says it may have killed more civilians in latest airstrike in Syria
- US airstrikes allegedly kill at least 73 civilians in northern Syria